Tel:+86 189 3728 8733
Share with us:
Indented Cylinder Separator also called length separator is used to grade granular materials (such as wheat, oats, fine seeds) by length. It can also be used to separate unwanted long or short impurities (such as foreign grain, broken grain, etc.). After granular materials flow into the interior of the rotating cylinder equipped with special pockets (also called indents), foreign materials will be collected into the pockets and discharged by the screw conveyor located inside the cylinder.
- Flexible combination of cylinders to meet different grading requirements.
- To realize the optimal grading efficiency by means of minimizing the distance between the individual pockets.
- It can separate almost all the granular materials by length
- To separate buckwheat, oats and grass seeds from wheat in wheat flour mill
- To separate broken rice in rice mill
- To separate stalks from sunflower seeds