Negative Pressure Airlock is used for the separation of the materials and air in pneumatic conveying system. It is usually installed at the bottom of cyclone or jet filter to discharge materials by one rotating rotor wheel inside the machine.
- Minimum air leakage by delicate and precise fabrication
- Low maintenance requirements thanks to robust and durable cast iron structure
- Minimum materials residue due to optimal structure design
- Small installation space needed by compact structure design
- With sight glass for better inspection
- Stainless steel fabrication is available if need.